AUDITIONS: Youth Arts Celebration 2017
Presented by The Lyric League
CALLING STUDENT PERFORMERS OF ALL KINDS!
Elementary, Middle & High School Students
Auditions will be held on
Saturday, September 16, 2017, by appointment
The Lyric Theatre, 59 SW Flagler Ave., Stuart, FL 34994
Contact Karin Leone, Director of Education at 772-220-1942, ext 205 or email@example.com
Download Official YAC Instructions and Rules & Registration Packet Here (includes all necessary forms)
The Youth Arts Celebration will be held on
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 7pm at The Lyric Theatre
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring MP3 recording or CD with your accompaniment track (if applicable)
- Wear what you plan to wear
- Audition piece must be what you plan to do for the show
- Bring your required consent & registration forms - if you haven't sent them already (Required for EACH performer)
- Look you best! We will be video taping
- Approximately 20 acts will be selected for Youth Arts Celebration. Participants will be selected by a panel of based on a point rating system and in the interest of presenting a diverse line up of ages & talents.
- Youth Arts Celebration will be held Saturday October 21 at 7pm.
- MANDATORY REHEARSAL - Saturday, October 21 from 11am - 4pm. All selected participants must be present for entire rehearsal. If you are not able to attend the rehearsal, please do not audition.
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, the inaugural Lyric League Youth Arts Celebration was host to 27 amazing performances by 65 emerging young artists, and raised more than $25,000.00 in funds earmarked for The Lyric Theatre’s Arts & Education Programs. Won’t you help us to make our second annual Youth Arts Celebration an even bigger success? Spread the word and bring a friend to that they too can make a difference in these young lives.
The Youth Arts Celebration is an event spearheaded by The Lyric League to support local talented youth and to raise funds to expand The Lyric Theatre Arts & Education programs such as artist master classes and residencies, The Discovery Series, family programming and Lyric’s AWESOME! Summer Camp. Funds for these programs will be raised through the Youth Arts Celebration event sponsorships and ticket sales. The Lyric League is an auxiliary group formed to help The Lyric Theatre with its mission of providing a home for the performing arts that entertains, educates and stimulates the growth of artistic integrity and experience for everyone.
Since its inception in 1997, the Lyric Theatre’s Arts and Education programs have provided Treasure Coast families with the wonderfully unique and magical experience that only live performing arts can offer. As funding for the arts continues to dwindle, The Lyric is more committed than ever to give all area students and families the opportunity to share in this cultural resource.