Ways to Support The Lyric
What Role Will You Play?
Members Enjoy Benefits of:
- Purchasing tickets in advance of the general public
- Get discounts at local restaurants and businesses
- Receive advance notice of upcoming events
BECOME A SPONSOR! As an individual or a business you too can get your name in lights! Customize a show sponsorship package today. Contact Development Director, Linda Prange, at 772-220-1942, ext 209 or email@example.com for more information.
- Sponsor a Lyric Artist Residency or Masterclass - Bring world class artists into the schools to work one-on-one with students
- Sponsor a Summer Camper to attend our award-winning program: The Lyric’s AWESOME! Summer Camp
- Sponsor The Discovery Series and make it possible for more students to attend live educational programming at The Lyric
- Be a "Star" with your very own personalized Bronze Sidewalk Star on Flagler Avenue
- Take a "Seat" with a personalized message or dedication
ADVERTISE with the Lyric Magazine, a full-color glossy, quarterly publication is a fantastic way to connect with Lyric Members and Treasure Coast residents. Distributed to over 25,000 residents per quarter. For more more information, contact Kellie Jocoy at 772-220-1942, ext 213 or Kellie@lyrictheatre.com
GIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE! Don't just give a gift...Give memories that will last a lifetime. If you're looking for a great gift idea for any occasion, we have just the ticket for everyone on your list! Available at The Lyric Theatre Box Office, call 772-286-7827.
BE A VOLUNTEER!