Youth Arts Celebration Auditions 2019
Presented by The Lyric League
Do you have a UNIQUE TALENT? WE WANT YOU!
1st thru 12th grade student performers of ALL KINDS!
Spoken Word, Magicians, Jugglers, Step Crew, Bullwhip Crackers, Baton Twirlers, Comedians, Contortionists, Tumblers, Ventriloquists
and anything else you can AMAZE us with!
Auditions will be held:
AUDITIONS - Wednesday, March 6 & Monday, March 18, 2019 - By Appointment
The Lyric Theatre, 59 SW Flagler Ave., Stuart, FL 34994
Please contact Sue Nauss, Arts & Education Coordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 772-286-7827 Please reference YAC AUDITION in the subject line.
The Youth Arts Celebration will be held on
Saturday, April 13, 2019, 7pm at The Lyric Theatre
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring MP3 recording or CD with your accompaniment track (if applicable)
- Wear what you plan to wear
- Audition piece must be what you plan to do for the show
- Bring your required consent & registration forms - if you haven't sent them already (Required for EACH performer)
- Look you best! We will be video taping
- Approximately 20 acts will be selected for Youth Arts Celebration. Participants will be selected by a panel of based on a point rating system and in the interest of presenting a diverse line up of ages & talents.
- Please carefully review rules and guidelines, as there are some performance restrictions, such as:
Acts are limited to 5 minutes.Acts must be “G” rated – see Official Rules for further detailsAnyone performing with a track, must furnish a recording on an mp3 player (preferred) or CDAll singers must performA piano will be provided by The Lyric Theatre, if needed
All instruments or equipment used must be carried on and off the stage with the performers within the 5 minute allocated timeNo special flooring may be required or used in the showNo scenery. Only hand props can be used and must be easily carried on and off by performer on entrance and exit
- Youth Arts Celebration will be held Saturday April 13, 2019 at 7pm.
- MANDATORY REHEARSAL - Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 11am - 4pm. All selected participants must be present for entire rehearsal. If you are not able to attend the rehearsal, please do not audition.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUNG LIVES ~ BECOME A SPONSOR!
For more information regarding sponsorships,
contact Niki Norton: (772) 485-0054 / niki@n2Archdesign.com
Since its inception in 1997, the Lyric Theatre’s Arts and Education programs have provided Treasure Coast families with the wonderfully unique and magical experience that only live performing arts can offer. As funding for the arts continues to dwindle, The Lyric is more committed than ever to give all area students and families the opportunity to share in this cultural resource.