Ways to Support The Lyric
What Role Will You Play?
with affordable ticket prices, expand cultural and arts education programming while preserving our historic landmark.
Ticket sales cover less than one-half of The Lyric’s artist fees, production costs and operating expenses like most not-for-profit performing arts venues. Memberships and donations are tax-deductible and help us to provide the community with a home for the performing arts that enhances the quality of life, educates and inspires our youth, and supports the local economy.
Members Enjoy Benefits of:
- Purchasing tickets in advance of the general public
- Get discounts at local restaurants and businesses
- Receive advance notice of upcoming events
BECOME A SPONSOR! As an individual or a business you too can get your name in lights! Customize a show sponsorship package today. Contact Development Director, Linda Prange, at 772-220-1942, ext 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sponsor a Lyric Artist Residency or Masterclass - Bring world class artists into the schools to work one-on-one with students
- Sponsor a Summer Camper to attend our award-winning program: The Lyric’s AWESOME! Summer Camp
- Sponsor The Discovery Series and make it possible for more students to attend live educational programming at The Lyric
- Be a "Star" with your very own personalized Bronze Sidewalk Star on Flagler Avenue
- Take a "Seat" with a personalized message or dedication
ADVERTISE with the Lyric Magazine, a full-color glossy, quarterly publication is a fantastic way to connect with Lyric Members and Treasure Coast residents. Distributed to over 25,000 residents per quarter. For more more information, contact Kellie Jocoy at 772-220-1942, ext 213 or Kellie@lyrictheatre.com
GIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE! Don't just give a gift...Give memories that will last a lifetime. If you're looking for a great gift idea for any occasion, we have just the ticket for everyone on your list! Available at The Lyric Theatre Box Office, call 772-286-7827.
BE A VOLUNTEER!