Health & Safety Guidelines
The Lyric Theatre is committed to the health & safety of you – our valued ticket holders – and our artists, volunteers and staff. We are excited to welcome you back to our historic theatre and to share the magic of live entertainment together again.
This Season IS Different and we have implemented Health & Safety Protocols you need to Know Before the Show! These measures are for your safety and the safety of our volunteers, artists and staff.
- Masks are required for all guests, volunteers and staff. Face coverings must be worn by all guests age 2 and older and must completely cover each person’s nose, mouth and chin. Neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh materials or holes are NOT acceptable alternatives. Masks must be worn for the ENTIRE time you are in The Lyric. Refusal to wear a mask will result in you being asked to leave the facility as well as being restricted from future access. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own masks, however, we will have complimentary masks available, if necessary.
- The Bar is CLOSED and no outside food or beverages will be allowed in The Lyric. Staff and Ushers will have you throw out any outside food or beverage containers.
- We’ve implemented Cleaning and Sanitizing Processes:
- Enhanced cleaning and frequent disinfecting, including all high traffic and high touch areas, restrooms, and both front of house and back of house areas.
- All air conditioning units have been upgraded with hospital grade filtration systems.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our facility for your convenience.
- Touchless Ticket Scanning.
There is always a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in a public place where people are present. By visiting The Lyric Theatre and/or attending our shows or other activities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The Lyric realizes that we cannot eliminate all risks to those coming to our facility. Our efforts do not replace important practices to keep yourself well, including vigilant hand hygiene, staying home when symptomatic and social distancing wherever possible.
- If you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, traveled to or from areas of substantial community spread, or have experienced any of the symptoms (fever of 100.4 degrees or higher; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; new loss of taste or smell; cough and/or sore throat; other flu-like symptoms) PLEASE STAY HOME.
- If you cannot make a performance for illness, or the performance is cancelled, or for other COVID-19 related causes, you may call the box office to receive a full refund or donate your unused ticket(s). If a performance is rescheduled, your tickets will be held for that new date.
Ticketing - Our Promise to You
Purchase tickets with confidence knowing that you will receive a full refund if the show is cancelled or if you are uncomfortable with attending a performance. If the show is postponed, you can retain your ticket to attend on the new, rescheduled date. If for any reason you cannot make the rescheduled date, you will also have the option to receive a credit or refund.
YOU are the heart and soul of our mission and The Lyric would not be here today without your patronage and support. The Lyric will be a gathering place again, and with your help, together we will be able to continue our mission and rebuild the community through the arts.